Again today I didn’t really have anything to do. Jess said about going to the City to get presents for Aaron’s birthday on Wednesday because it was her only day off. I’d been thinking about going to the City anyway so that I could get my iPhone unlocked.
I was still feeling rough and spaced out. I really want to feel better by now.
We ended up buying Aaron some flip-flops (or as they call them here, Jandals) and also a wallet. Two things that he doesn’t currently have. Afterwards we went to Myer (which is basically like a Debenhams) Jess bought a toy for the little girl that she nannies for, for her birthday.
I found a place to unlock my phone but he wanted $100 for it to be done. I said no way mate I’ll go elsewhere. After walking around for a bit I found another place that would do it for $45 at the cheapest. That wasn’t too bad but they wanted to keep it for a week and I wasn’t keen on that.
When we got back to the hostel we’d all said about going to the cinema to see the new Harry Potter film. We weren’t back for long before we had to shoot out again to meet Hannah & Bex who had just finished work and were meeting us in the city.
Got a KFC before dinner for ease. I said I wouldn’t eat fast food again because I’d been eating so much of it lately. It’s so hard when socially everybody else is though.
The cinema was really plush. It was actually good in the sense that the room was actually dark, the volume was loud, and the seats were big and didn’t fold. Unlike back in England where health and safety has got the better of a good viewing experience it seems. The film was really really good. Annoying now though because I really just want to see the last part of the series.


No comments:
Post a Comment