Didn’t have much to do today apart from wait to hear back from Foxtel hopefully. The 2nd Ashes test from Adelaide started today so that seemed to be the majority of my day sorted.
The day was getting on and I still hadn’t heard anything back from Foxtel yet. It was a bit disappointing because I had kind of half expected to definitely get the job. Oh well!
Basically watched the Ashes all of my day. It had been such a great start to the game for England as well.
At 6pm I got an unexpected phone call from Foxtel, I was very surprised but I’d got the job. Training was starting Monday morning.
I’d totally forgotten that it was a Friday. Me & Aaron decided we should definitely go celebrate. We gathered up everybody and we headed down to a local pub called The Old Fitzroy. Had a great night, the pub has a really English feel to the place. Especially as they actually served pints unlike most other places around Sydney.

No comments:
Post a Comment