Total Pageviews

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Day 26 – Tuesday 30th November - “I need to start eating healthily soon or I’m going to be a thousand stone”

Another absolutely diabolically lazy day. Its almost like I’m starting to turn into what I was like back in England. I must have been sitting in the kitchen for about 4 hours or more.
I ended up finishing 3 minimixes in that time and also talk to everybody around in the kitchen. One advantage of a day like this though is that I was already extremely far behind with my mixes so now I’m back up to scratch again.

When Aaron got home from work he suggested getting a Dominoes Pizza. Dominoes Tuesdays is a bargain. $5.90 for a Medium pizza. Considering I had no other food I couldn’t really turn it down.
I need to start eating healthily soon or I’m going to be a thousand stone.

In the evening we all watched some episodes of Idiot Abroad. Such a funny series. Can’t get enough of Karl Pilkington.  Also watched a couple episodes of Spooks before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment