Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Day 27 – Wednesday 1st December - “Deli, $10 Steak, Beer – Consistent link to each day”

Aaron & his Presents

Today is Aarons 22nd Birthday. When I woke up he’d already gone to work so didn’t even get to say Happy Birthday.
Today also being the first day of December it was time to see what was behind door number one on the advent calendar. Jess had bought me & Aaron one each. I got a chocolate tractor just to let you know. Seems insane that its now December and its so insanely hot still. Just doesn’t feel right to my body.

Had some left over Dominoes for breakfast in bed. Lovely stuff.

Advent Family
I went downstairs to see what everybody else was up to. Jess wasn’t feeling the full ticket so was having a day off work. Nobody else was around so we had a brew and then went and got a Deli Sandwich.
The Deli is incredible, it’s just like Subway, but a million times nicer. I always get Chicken Schnitzel, Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Mayo & Sweet Chilli. It comes to about $8.20 which is like £5. Pricey but mind-blowing. Its run by Russian/Polish women, I’m becoming a bit of a regular now, she knows what I want even before I walk in. Took a walk to the shops afterwards, Jess needed to get some things and I needed to get some contact lens fluid.

Sat about in the hostel for a while until Aaron came back. Wished him Happy Birthday and then went and Skyped home. When everybody was back from work we got ready and went over for a $10 steak for Aaron’s birthday. As per usual the steak was a dream, can’t go far wrong. We stayed for a couple of drinks but then everybody that had work the next day went home. Danielle (Entertainment Manager) had brought the rest of the hostel over for the night out in the club level above Sugar Mill. I wasn’t even aware that it even existed. Me & Aaron stayed in there all night. Had a really good night. Drank far too much beer though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment