Total Pageviews

Monday, 20 December 2010

Day 11 - Monday 15th November - “Tax File Number, Green Card, White Card, ABN, RSA, RCG???”

Today’s weather was absolutely shocking compared to what we’d just experienced the day before. Ended up not really doing much at all for the day. Spoke to my girlfriend, friends and family back at home to catch up with everybody and fill them in on what I’d been up to.

Spent some more time looking into jobs that I could possibly do and actually be qualified to be able to do. It seems there are so many jobs that expect things I’ve never even heard of such as…a Tax File Number, a Green Card, White Card, ABN, RSA, RCG. Bit of a liberty. GIVE ME A JOB!

I must have watched at least 3 films throughout the day; it felt like one of them Sundays, apart from it was a Monday.

Hannah got home from work and said about cooking Thai food for everybody for dinner, was good to eat some real cooked dinner for once. We watched the film Seven Pounds with Will Smith in it. It’s a really good film, I’d heard a lot about it and it didn’t let me down, it’s got an excellent twist in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment