![]() |
| Social Network |
In the morning I checked Gumtree, as I do on a daily basis. I saw an advert about a bloke looking for somebody to help out with some Gardening. It hadn’t been posted online long so I was excited to be within a good chance of being able to do it. With no experience necessary I couldn’t quibble. I gave him a ring and he said that he hadn’t filled it yet. Winner! He told me to meet him at North Sydney station tomorrow morning at 6.50am!!!
Disgustingly early start to be working but…it was for $20 per hour. That is a good deal. That translates to be £12 an hour. Nobody can argue with that, now you can understand why people come to Australia for better pay.
Danny and I had said the night before that we would go back to Will’s flat again today and play some Pro Evo. We walked over to his place and played a couple of games, made me feel a little like I was at home, but with a great view of Sydney’s skyline. Afterwards we ended up watching the new film about Facebook’s story, The Social Network. I had meant to catch it back in England before I left but never got round to it. I thought it was really good; the editing in particular was great, snappy and fast paced. Right up my alley.
| Me & Danny |
Got back to the hostel and somebody mentioned about watching Get Him To The Greek. This is a film I had already seen back at home but it’s one of them films where you could watch over and over again. Russell Brand smashes it.

No comments:
Post a Comment