Woke up a few times in the night for some reason, the most relevant and prevalent time was at 9:15 when I noticed that Aaron was still in bed. Baring in mind he was meant to be at his White Card Lecture for 8:45. Because of this I therefore began to throw miscellaneous objects at him. Woke him up, told him the time and he was like “OH SHITT!!!” Not only was it the fact that he had missed the lecture but he had also told work that he couldn’t come in today because of the lecture, so now he had nothing for the day. Luckily he hadn’t paid for the lecture yet though.
We had some banter about the erroneous behaviour he had displayed and then decided to get up for some food.
When we got downstairs we chatted with loads of the others and came to the decision that we should go play a big game of football at Rushcutter’s Park. Me & Danny went and bought a football from the 2 Dollar shop. It was $12? Answer me that.
Headed to the Deli Sandwich Shop on the corner of our street with Aaron & Jess. Fixed myself an $8 badboy of a sandwich. Chicken Schnitzel, Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce & Sweet Chilli Sauce. So nice. Worth every cent.
![]() |
| Rushcutters from the air |
Got everybody together and headed down to Rushcutter’s. It’s literally just down the road from our hostel so really good to have it nearby. It’s a park that faces part of the harbour; you can see the Harbour Bridge, but distantly. It’s also where we go to the Jetty and swim in the harbour. Ended up being a 6-a-side game. Including 2 girls as well haha.
Loads of people decided to play barefoot, I wasn’t keen. It was good that it was a really mild day compared to what we’d been experiencing, made it much easier and bearable to run about in.
![]() |
| Rushcutters |
When I got back to the hostel I checked my emails and found I’d been offered an interview 9am Monday morning at a Marketing company in Central Sydney. Although this was good news, I really wasn’t keen on doing it. We’ll see how it goes though.
We got some beers in and sat on the roof in the sun to toast the weekend in.
Realised quite late into the night that I should probably had been getting an early night because I was getting up early to go to Taronga Zoo tomorrow.
Bex & Mike has said about going the week before and I really wanted to go as well. There was me thinking that everybody wanted to go though, but turned out that everyone had already been apart from Bex & Mike. Third wheel for me it is then.


No comments:
Post a Comment