Woke up today still feeling absolutely terrible. Sat in bed and watched some of Day 2’s Ashes. England were getting so battered by Australia. Not good.
Finally got around to working on a new minimix for September. It’d been so unsettled with my final month in England and then also with the move that I hadn’t actually got around to making any. I was now 3 months behind.
It’s just so hard trying to get one done when I don’t have any speakers and only one ear on my headphones worked. Really not the ideal environment to work with.
It was only me and Hannah home around dinnertime so we went down to Coles and got some stuff to make omelettes.
When the others got home I ended up having an incredible disagreement/tame argument with Mike, Hannah & Becks about making an eggy bagel. Hannah’s argument was that the egg wouldn’t cook. It went on for about 20 minutes and by the end we were both still convinced that we were both in the right still.

No comments:
Post a Comment