Total Pageviews

Monday, 20 December 2010

Day 12 – Tuesday 16th November

Apart from collecting my new bank card I didn’t really do much in the day at all.

Sat about
Looked for a job
Watched some TV
Got some CV’s printed up.
Handed CV’s out to nearby shops and bars.
Booked my RSA Course (Responsible Sales of Alcohol – you have to have this to work in a bar in New South Wales)

Hopefully I’ll get a good response. Fingers crossed.

Met a friend of a friend who was an events manager who said he would try and sort me out with some DJ work. Key

We all ended up going out to a friend of a friend’s flat over on Oxford Street. It was a top floor flat of a big apartment block and the view of the city was so good. It was a really nice pad and was nice to feel a little bit of homeliness again. Nice, modern and plush.
We went to a bar just around the corner from the flat. It was pretty pricey and it ended up shutting at like Midnight. Its nothing what I’m used to from home. Especially as it was my first night out. I actually enjoy staying in the hostel drinking instead; it has a much better environment, plus it’s cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment