I’d not really planned on doing much today so had a bit of a later start. Woke up and I was so hot, my sunburn was stinging like hell and was heating up my whole body.
Because my headphones had broken again on the plane over it was annoying me that I could only hear out of one of ears. I temporarily fixed them, which was gold. I sat downstairs in the kitchen and started working on a new tune. After a couple of hours I had made pretty much a whole tune. I decided to call it Upside Down, because of where I was in the world.
Headphones are shit; keep cutting again and now there’s no obvious way to fix them. Annoying.
Nicola & Laurie asked me if I wanted to go to Bondi but I said I couldn’t because I had a bank appointment which I couldn’t really miss. Was kind of lucky as well because my sunburn was absolutely killing me and going to the beach to top up on a burn probably wasn’t the best idea and was also pretty embarrassing.
I kind of felt like I should do something today but I was being restricted by my bank appointment and also the fact that I’d already done so much already made me feel like I’d already been out here for so long. I’d not even been here a week yet. It was the same feeling as when I’d first started Uni. It’s all so new and you do so much that time goes so slowly.
Looked at few more jobs on Gumtree. Saw a few to do with promoting events. I was thinking about doing the charity jobs but after being stopped in the street by some, I really don’t know if I can be bothered with the unpredictable hassle of it. I’ve heard bad things as well.
Heard back from the big Sydney Dubstep/Drum & Bass night called Science Faction. They want me to come down to the office to meet with them. Sounds pretty good. Getting a job there would be ideal, but DJing for them would be the one.

No comments:
Post a Comment