I was watching TV the other day whilst getting ready and I’ve already seen some pretty chronic examples of what people mean when they say that Australians have shit TV.
Well what I saw was super shit TV. It kind of shocked me really how bad it was. There were SO many advert breaks and promotional cut-aways for the products where the presenter is like “So how does the blah blah work?” and then a face breakingly smiley company representative will explain how it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
After the whole 15 minutes of the advert it comes back to the actual This Morning style programme and you forget what you were actually watching. The presenter then goes on to talk about how Tiger Wood’s is teeing off in the Australian Golf Cup for about 30 seconds before it goes to some more adverts again.
It then comes back again and she’s got a TV check with her that’s going to make a Salad of some sort, probably because that’s all he’s got time to make. She hurries him along in a cringey way. Then announces that they’ll be right back after this. Back to another promotional cutaway about Pre-Pay Christmas Hampers with another smiling women. Its absolute shit.
I have no idea how much the actual presenter women gets paid but she must be doing about 10 minutes of collective presenting throughout the whole hour.
Bring me the BBC.
No comments:
Post a Comment